Monday, February 10, 2014

Rain and yogurt. Two things I didn't used to love...

I've lived in Washington my whole life. Besides random three month stays in other states and countries, the Puget Sound has always been home. This means I've never had four season; I've had rain, rain, rain, a little bit of sun, and more rain. I used to hate it, but as I've gotten older, there's something about the rain that is calming and comforting. I've grown to love it. :)

I used to hate yogurt, mainly because I associated it with pain. Finally during my senior year of high school, I went to the doctor, and found out I'm lactose intolerant. Makes sense. Occasionally, I'd sneak in a piece of pizza, some mac and cheese, or a bowl of ice cream. Being vegan has been nice because I'm not tempted to eat those things that hurt my stomach. But, while browsing through Trader Joe's, I found a gem; coconut yogurt!
When I was last in Tennessee, my aunt had this in the fridge, and I don't know why it's taken so long for me to try. IT'S DELICIOUS.
I must say, it's been fun finding things that taste better vegan. Yogurt, hot chocolate, sorbet, cereal... Don't get me wrong, I'm missing pizza... ;)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment